Reality of COVID


Sadly, I have been directly involved in a COVID case that resulted in the death of an elderly friend of mine on Thursday. So, now I am isolating for 2 weeks at home.
I was present when paramedics managed to stabilize her with oxygen prior to the ambulance ride to hospital, bringing her blood oxygen level up from the mid fifties percentage to 84.
Her heart rate, which was well over 100, came down as increased levels of oxygen entered her bloodstream.
However, it didn't last as her lungs gradually filled up with a sticky kind of fluid, I'm told, that is very hard to drain.
I am writing this for you, my readers, to understand that COVID is a formidable enemy using us as a, sometimes unknowing, carrier.
This experience brings home the fact that our medical people know exactly what they are talking about.
They are telling us the truth about this virus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a hunch

Metaphysical speculation

Smelly cities