Decepticon virus.


I now have the dubious distinction of having been directly exposed to teenagers, a middle aged person and an old person that were infected by COVID.
The outcomes were as follows for the infected people: For the teenagers, a sniffle, for the middle aged person, a seriously debilitating period with no energy. For the old person, death in five days following infection from lungs plugged up with sticky mucus.
For me, no problem, I have both my Pfizer shots and am currently in isolation.
Transmission occurred because vector person(s) wrote off their own symptoms as a mild cold, nothing to worry about.
That's the strategy of this virus in a nutshell. And it works, only too well.
So, are we dealing with a freakish accident of Nature, or something far more sinister?
You be the judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a hunch

Metaphysical speculation

Smelly cities